Friday, September 9, 2016

New Pattern Releases

I know it's been awhile since I posted but I wanted to share my new designs with you. 

        My Floral Basket Kit (limited) 
Which is stitched on 30ct Redwood from Dames Of The Needle.  It comes with everything you need to make the Pinkeep drum 

          My necklace piece pattern
All the necklace pieces are stitched on 40ct linen.  Three of them are stitched on Dixiesamplar Hand-dyed Fabrics linen and the pumpkin is stitched on Week Dye Works. 
It really is perfect for using up scrap linen though. 

To find out more about them check out my Etsy shop which is to the left. 


3 comments:

  1. Hi Dear I would love one of the Floral Basket Kits if there are any more available!! Please let me know when you can! Thanks a million! Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is the floral basket available?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry to say that it has sold out and been retired. It was a small limitied kit because of the fabric and thread I used.

      Delete