Sunday, November 22, 2015

Road trip & Handmade goods


It's been a crazy month with a lot of things to do.  Some friends and I took a road trip to OH last weekend for the "From Our Hands" show in Pennisula.   If you haven't been it's a fantastic show with many lovely artists.  Here are a few photos that I took.  I didn't take a lot but a few.
This was in the entry way where you went into the show.  
 
Here is Nicol Sayre's table. One of her sweet ladies came home with me.  


I also love Lori Ann Corelis work too and bought a piece from her as well.  Just love the sweet bear faces. 
We also decided to do a little shopping at a wonderful shop not to far from where the show was.  

Thank you Clare for a wonderful day in your shop.  We all shopped until our hearts were content with new linen, patterns, and threads. 
When I got home from our lovely adventure I had to get my butt in gear for our Primitive Handmades update which was Thursday night.  Just wanted to show you all what I made.  
Now it's time to focus on making Christmas gifts for my family and friends.  I know it won't be long and Christmas will be here.

My friend Wendy Montreuil of Ravenwood Whimzies  will be having a blog hop starting Dec.1st called the "12 Days of Christmas". I hope you will all follow along for some lovely Christmas treats.  

http://ravenwoodwhimzies.blogspot.com/?m=1

I hope this post finds you all healthy and happy. Talk to you soon.
Hugs,
Theresa

2 comments:

  1. Good times, good treasures, great friends!! Y'all make the best memories and stash enhancement is always a bonus round!! Happy Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The show sounds wonderful.I love Lori's bears too, such sweetness in each one. Warm Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete